Do you know which are the biggest Carbon hotspots in your enterprise? Do the following carbon management pain points sound familiar?
- Acquisition of carbon intelligence is costly and time-consuming
- Lack of connection between environmental, operations, fleet and facilities management
- Cost and Risk Mitigation – Rising cost of fuel & energy
- Compliance – Emerging US EPA carbon reduction and reporting regulations
- Brand and business opportunities – Consumer preference for low carbon products
Carbon management is not only good business & good PR but plays a significant role in today's emerging regulatory environment & opportunities in Cap & Trade. Optimizing usage of Energy, Fuel, Water, Travel & Freight also help the bottom-line directly.
Carbeion is a leader and innovator in the area of Carbon Intelligence & Energy-Water Management software for enterprises with multi-facility, distributed & complex operations. Apart from traditional Enterprise Carbon Accounting capabilities like EPA, ISO 14001, WRI compliant reporting and accounting, Carbeion's enables sustainability focussed companies to dig deeper and optimize their operations with Business Intelligence & Corporate Performance Management capability. Carbeion supports Scope 1, Scope 2 & Scope 3 emission inventory and enables multi-protocol accounting in a multi country, complex organization structure including subsidiaries, joint ventures and suppliers.